I finally joined

Reaction score
I was an early Solo adopter. My first drone was a gift. I quickly feel on love with the experience but the learning curve killed the machine. I read about Solo and waited waited waited, saving up until it came on the market. Then I saved to get the gimbal. I bought extra batteries, a backpack, and phones have been chosen to meet the Solo's requirements.

The initial open source aspect of the drone was what sold me on the platform. I'm not technically skilled but got excited about the democratization 3dr was offering.

I'm hoping this forum can help me though the adoption needs required to continue flying since 3dr has closed it's division and things have become incompatible.

@farmflyer welcome, this is good place, plenty of information. This is how I learned things and have my solos set up, its the good people here.

Before you ask any questions here, do a good search on this forum, nearly everything has been covered in some way or another and you will usually find what you are looking for. The Solo is a great platform and lives on due to the technical clever people here.

The first advice I was given was "make sure you have a good read of the manual before flying, understand how it all works and what to look out for"

Batteries are becoming an issue these days, there is a battery mod people are doing and if you can't do this yourself, there are people that will do the mod for a price.

Good luck and good flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000