How old are You?

Just to bring the average down - 29

Work in news but this drone is for personal/private use as we can't legally fly drones for news gathering.

Older than dirt but young at heart and in good enough shape to chase a fly away (Blade 350QX) through the woods. LOL

Which is why I own an X8 now and a SOLO on 6/1 - as promised by Best Buy last Friday.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit - Johnny Baer, did you call Best Buy or are you just going off the preorder product page for Solo on Bestbuy.com?? Definitely getting it 6/1?

59 years young!
Gained quite a lot of RC experience in my younger years in Germany, but nothing the last 15 years or so. Got a phantom 2+ last November and seriously considering a Solo/Gimbal/GP Hero 4 black ....

59 years young!
Gained quite a lot of RC experience in my younger years in Germany, but nothing the last 15 years or so. Got a phantom 2+ last November and seriously considering a Solo/Gimbal/GP Hero 4 black ....
that sounds like the way to go.

Just to bring the average down - 29

Work in news but this drone is for personal/private use as we can't legally fly drones for news gathering.
Sure you can......you are are just a personal journalist when you do it (not for profit).
Nothing wrong with donating your free personal footage to the company you work for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421