How old are You?

Reaction score
what is the age of the people that are getting there solo.
i will be 71 June 27th.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
you wouldn't think the younger guys would be able to afford one of theese

you wouldn't think the younger guys would be able to afford one of theese

Believe me, I've been flying RC planes and helios for about 30 years. Its much cheaper and a heck of a lot easier now a days. I can only thank god I did not get into jets LOL. Its also a LOT cheaper than boating LOL

Yea and its the cheapest hobby I have. Tell the Mrs its better than sitting at the bar and chasing other skirt.

60 going on 21
Electronic news gathering is all I have done my entire adult life. I started with a 25 pound camera connected to a 50 pound tape deck in 1970. Look how far we have come.
Check out our "Air Cam 1" Channel at http://wcvctv.com select Air Cam 1 from the channel drop down menu.

What is Air Cam1 ? you should put up a little bio about it.... Yes, how far we have come, I am on the sports end of network tv. Yes, I remember the two piece " handheld" haha cameras....

What is Air Cam1 ? you should put up a little bio about it.... Yes, how far we have come, I am on the sports end of network tv. Yes, I remember the two piece " handheld" haha cameras....

"Air Cam 1" is the name we designated to our Aerial Video News/Information Channel when we purchased our first Phantom. The local community has definitely got a hold of it. Whenever folks see us pull that black Pelican Case out of the news van at a traffic crash, crime scene, or community event they comment that "Air Cam 1" is on scene. I really didn't realize two years ago how much of an effect having that catchy name attached to our Phantoms was going to have. You can check out some of our recent video at WCVCTV.COM, then select Air Cam 1 Channel from the channel drop down menu.

"Air Cam 1" is the name we designated to our Aerial Video News/Information Channel when we purchased our first Phantom. The local community has definitely got a hold of it. Whenever folks see us pull that black Pelican Case out of the news van at a traffic crash, crime scene, or community event they comment that "Air Cam 1" is on scene. I really didn't realize two years ago how much of an effect having that catchy name attached to our Phantoms was going to have. You can check out some of our recent video at WCVCTV.COM, then select Air Cam 1 Channel from the channel drop down menu.

Pretty cool, did the person flying for you needed to get certified? I'm guessing you have to be fully insured?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela