How much to ship some items?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi guys,
BestBuy Canada don't sell 3DR since a very very long time and I am kind of jealous of your price in the USA
I am wondering if they are still some good stuff left somewhere?
I would love to full my backpack and for that I need :
- 3x pair of props
- 2 or 4 batteries (60$ or 120$)
- And one Gimbal for spare (40$)

Actually they don't ship to Montreal, how much will it cost me for one of you to ship me those items?

While I'm sure you could find someone willing to ship those items to you, why not order them for in-store pickup? There is a Best Buy in Williston and that looks to be about 1:45 from you. Yes, you have to cross the border, and it's a 3+ hour round trip, but you can take your Solo with you and fly somewhere different and save a bunch on the parts you need. I'm sure picking up batteries in person and driving across the border is going to much easier than trying to find a carrier who will ship LiPo batteries internationally.

Yesterday I checked online and like you said, Williston have some stock.
So, I was going to do that: on saturday I planned to go to Williston to buy some items.
Tonight I checked online just to be sure... and batteries doesn't show up anymore on bestbuy.com :mad:

Yesterday I checked online and like you said, Williston have some stock.
So, I was going to do that: on saturday I planned to go to Williston to buy some items.
Tonight I checked online just to be sure... and batteries doesn't show up anymore on bestbuy.com :mad:
As you see, inventory changes daily. I would watch for them to show up again in the next day or two, but I'm sure quantities are limited. If they show up online, order them for in-store pickup right away. I believe that Best Buy holds items for pickup for 30 days before automatically refunding you and returning the items to stock. (it might be less time). If you're desperate for batteries I know that Fry's Electronics (frys.com) still has a bunch of batteries in stock, but they're at a higher price and I don't know their international shipping policies.

So, I cross the border from Canada last saturday to buy some batteries at the Williston/plattsburgh Best Buy but of course they were out of stock.
I guess i will only have 3 batteries and no spare gimbal until the bird goes down and then I will switch to Mavic Second or Third Edition.
I can see that some of view just bought everything they can lol

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44