How fast is your SOLO

I don’t know where you got that data . But I have 2 solos and the top speed I have been able to achieve is about 60mph if you could would you please let me know what mods you have made. I would love to fly that bad boy at 120mph.Thanks
How can I get a copy of my flight data logs like is shown here?..I'm using the stock solo app.

How can I get a copy of my flight data logs like is shown here?..I'm using the stock solo app.
No esc or motor MOD just GPS PLUS Wi-Fi try stabilize mode I'm a nice good windy day but no trees or buildings in sight you can get there 33 miles per hour is not the fastest solo can go

So can I still meet your sister. Try stabilize mode on a nice windy day
Of course. I am a man of my word. Lemme unchain her and get her all detailed out for ya. You'll be good to go. Bring your drone with you, though. I have got to see this amazing attained speed with my own eyes and not by some random log.

Talk is cheap, post your flight logs or inflight metrics for proof because the flight data summary has bugs in it... and it's painfully obvious. Lol

My current top ground speed is 70 mph, (77 mph 3D) through a crosswind of about 8 mph.
1c1c779402fb32b1c4e1d0e0bf7f829b.jpg
eb21164e7048f7f669838197efea33fd.jpg

Reactions: overdriver999
Talk is cheap, post your flight logs or inflight metrics for proof because the flight data summary has bugs in it... and it's painfully obvious. Lol

My current top ground speed is 70 mph, (77 mph 3D) through a crosswind of about 8 mph.
1c1c779402fb32b1c4e1d0e0bf7f829b.jpg
eb21164e7048f7f669838197efea33fd.jpg
Can you tell me how I can access my flight logs?..and can it be done with the stock Solo app?..it's the only app I have

Can you tell me how I can access my flight logs?..and can it be done with the stock Solo app?..it's the only app I have

I'm not sure about the stock 3DR app. I use Solex primarily which does let you pull some logs.

You'll want to use WinSCP (PC) or similar on Linux or a Mac do download tlogs or BIN files:
System Logs | 3DR Solo Development Guide

You can use Mission Planner to download and view them:
Mission Planner Home — Mission Planner documentation

Downloading and Analyzing Data Logs in Mission Planner — Copter documentation

Maximum speed I could get was just over 52 miles an hour before it turned into a lawn dart.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maximum speed I could get was just over 52 miles an hour before it turned into a lawn dart.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Any video of said "lawn dart" activity? [emoji41]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea