How fast is your SOLO

I read you could only get about 55 mph out of it.

I clocked 54.9mph the other day

Somethings funky here. The longest flight is 3.51 miles, but the farthest out is 5,000+ miles!? Did you get a GPS lock, Arm, and then hop on a 777 across the country?

Reactions: Raptor
That is weird. Is it possible that's a total of miles flown? I don't know that's probably a stupid guess. And yeah I once had very low signal strength at 400ft altitude.

Yes they are I must’ve caught the 120 mph in the wind in stabilise mode plus Updated Wi-Fi card and alpha antennas for miles so how fast is your solo

I've never putone to the limits yet. Fastest over ever done was 20 MPH. But I'm sure I could get 55 out of ig

Stabilise mode is not for the weak of heart

Have you turned the speed up FYI fly fast damage your battery so stock up thank B&H

Oh yeah I know it's not!! I still sweat every time I fly. And that's in slow mode

I don’t know where you got that data . But I have 2 solos and the top speed I have been able to achieve is about 60mph if you could would you please let me know what mods you have made. I would love to fly that bad boy at 120mph.Thanks

No mod just no fear of fly fast try acro or Stabilise mode Warning not for the weak of heart have fun post fact not talk

No mod just no fear of fly fast try acro or Stabilise mode Warning not for the weak of heart have fun post fact not talk
I have tried acro.But controlling my solo was just plain impossible,although I have never tried stabilize mode.I don’t remember where or if I ever saw it as an option on my remote maybe you could steer me in the right direction.Thanks

I have tried acro.But controlling my solo was just plain impossible,although I have never tried stabilize mode.I don’t remember where or if I ever saw it as an option on my remote maybe you could steer me in the right direction.Thanks

In the stock 3dr app its there. In the solex it’s there if you can find acro mode then Stabilise mode is there next master air prop the best for solo

Reactions: SKuhn68

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela