hi i need help Factory Reset help

Reaction score
hi i need help Factory Reset | 3DR solo. i reset solo controller with no problems but solo is not resetting the password in the solo. i did this https://3dr.com/support/articles/factory_reset/ but i don't know if i. am doing it right. is a other way to reset solo. like i am on my computer on the solo wifi and i run ssh and Run a program like reset solo and it do the same thing? and i update the Gps to

mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade

i see it but when him say the lights on solo will change colors to show the Reset is working. my lights don't change them on red and white him say it will work for 5 minutes. and after them will go back on red and white. but my lights keep on red and white the hold time. see the Controller go back to it old wifi password it had before and on solo it have the password i changed too. so the controller don't see the solo i need to Reset solo and the controller. to have them on the same wifi password

I had to rest mine last night 3 times before I figured it out and watched the video above

is a way to ssh in solo and use terminal to Factory Reset solo or change the WiFi password or ssh in solo controller and use terminal to change the WiFi password? see l Factory Reset controller. and the controller have the Factory password sololink. and solo have the password sololink123 i changed it to before. it have the password i changed too. so the controller don't see the solo i need to Reset solo and the controller. to have them on the same wifi password.

I am Having the same issue. In the video the guy says the status light under solo needs to flash quickly. Mine does that but then it stops blinking yellow and the drone chimes its tritone then the yellow light changes to a single blink per second. Even after a 5 min wait the drone lights never change from ready mode. No Color cycle no change, I have attempted to reset several times no change. WHAT IS WRONG? Please help...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela