Hi everyone, I've found a device that gives you GPS on non cellure iPads iPods and everything else

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've found a Device called bad elf it attaches to your iPad mini or iPod device, it gives you GPS in all your apple apps, it also has a built in charge port for micro usb. Now I have GPS on my iPad mini 2 wifi only and it works perfectly in the solo app.

Bad Elf GPS for Lightning Connector

Reactions: erikgraham
I have a battery powered bluetooth gps thst works with my tablets, but the Solo app won't use it for some reason. But map apps work ok.

Test this with Solo to see if it will work.

Reactions: Hewlett6621
So would a Galaxy 4 need to be 4GLTE enabled, or does the standard wifi only versions work with gps? And if so, would that be true of just about any tablet out there ok'd by 3dr?

I connect my tablet to my cellphone´s internet via bluetooth to cache maps and works great with my ipad mini 2 wifi only and iphone 4s

So would a Galaxy 4 need to be 4GLTE enabled, or does the standard wifi only versions work with gps? And if so, would that be true of just about any tablet out there ok'd by 3dr?
Standard wifi only... no need for cell service. Mine's wifi only!

Good news. So, a phone connects to the wifi only tablet thru bluetooth. Hate to sound stupid, but totally new to this...is the map from the phone shared to the tablet then downloaded? or what?

you have solo link conection via wifi, and internet to real time cache maps via bluetooth from the phone in your pocket, without buying more things

Sounds crazy. But I love the idea and will give it a try... Gotta get me a galaxy tab now. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea