Help with this problem with gimbal

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Last Saturday I was flying Solo and the video feed stopped in my iphone. I now see blue bars. I called 3dr and after some test they told me that the problem is in the video cable inside the gimbal. They told me that they can replace it but one of the things that I need to complete the process is the receipt of the purchase and I don't have it. I bought it from Best Buy and pay it in cash so Best Buy don't have any proof either because I didn't paid with a debit or credit card.
What do yo think I should do?

Hw
Last Saturday I was flying Solo and the video feed stopped in my iphone. I now see blue bars. I called 3dr and after some test they told me that the problem is in the video cable inside the gimbal. They told me that they can replace it but one of the things that I need to complete the process is the receipt of the purchase and I don't have it. I bought it from Best Buy and pay it in cash so Best Buy don't have any proof either because I didn't paid with a debit or credit card.
What do yo think I should do?

I'll tell you what, it's a very minor case, so you're lucky, also I'm guessing you reside in US it ll probably cost you a few box only since there's no available evidence of purchase. I had to ship mine back to the Us for 100s of dollars even tho it was fixed with no charges.

Reactions: LRodVa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44