Help with Follow Me speed

Reaction score
I put my Solo # 3 into action, Follow me works fine as usual. Issue is when using my Android tablet Follow Me top speed is normal, about 25-30 mph. When I use my iPad Mini4(which I prefer for the baro) I'm limited to about 10 MPH?

I have the performance sliders all the way up and I'm using the Solo app on both Android and iPad. Solo #1 works normal with the iPad and Android. Is there a setting for Follow speed in the parameters? Thinking back it may have been in the waypoint settings?

Can you pull the parameters from #1, save them as text, then do the same for #3, then run diff to find the differences?

Not exactly sure what is going on. Parameters were the same. But I found something interesting in the Apple app I set the performance sliders all the way up and it made no difference in follow me speed. Then I tried my Android tablet again setting the sliders all the way up and the follow me speed was normal. I went back to the Apple app and the follow me speed was normal. Somehow the Android app changed something that the Apple app does not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc