Help please

Reaction score
I have a problem with my 3DR when I land I do not want to turn off and several times it has turned over breaking the propellers,
can anybody help me
please

Last edited:
I have a problem with my 3DR when I land I do not want to turn off and several times it has turned over breaking the propellers,
can anybody help me
please
Are you landing it yourself or automatically?

We recommend taking off and landing in FLY:MANUAL to prevent any problems that might be caused by poor GPS reception, etc.

After landing, hold the left stick all the way “down” until the motors stop.

This does require that you practice taking off and landing in FLY:MANUAL but you should do that anyway in case the automation fails in flight. Then you can return and land safely.

If you do land automatically, try holding the left stick all the way “down” immediately after touchdown. This may insure the motors shut off.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
It's not something that happens every time but at least 4 times I've even landed in manual mode, I just left the left button down until the engines turn off but sometimes they stay accelerating and I had to grab the drone with my hands until it shuts off completely

Just a thought but maybe the Solo was trying to RTL due to low battery. This can be turned off in Mission Planner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela