Hello, glad you're all here because I could really use some help. Can I please have some? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello, glad you're all here because I could really use some help. Can I please have some? Thanks!

With the information you have provided, my first advice is that you read the User Manual. ?
Thanks but it didn't come with a manual. The issue I'm have is with the solo app. It keeps crashing. And ideas hoe to fix that from happening?

Thanks but it didn't come with a manual. The issue I'm have is with the solo app. It keeps crashing. And ideas hoe to fix that from happening?
The Manual is online. The Solo app is no longer supported. It works on most old devices. The current app for Solo is Solex for Android or SidePilot for iOS.

Reactions: Wetstone and JCBird
The Manual is online. The Solo app is no longer supported. It works on most old devices. The current app for Solo is Solex for Android or SidePilot for iOS.
Thanks I'll give SidePilot a shot! Does SidePilot have an FVP screen and functions?

I have no idea what missions are since I'm just a recreational flyer, and just want a to have the FVP screen and controls.

I finally figured out how to get sidepilot installed and connected to solo. But now I'm stuck with the controller needing updates from the solo app that I so obviously don't have.. OMG...this is driving me nuts! And to think, I bought this thing to have a relaxing hobby.

PLEASE help out an old fart out that spent money I shouldn't have...just to have some fun.

There is a way to utilize an SSH client to install OpenSolo4. I'm unaware of the process for SidePilot as I have never used an iPhone/iPad with Solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo