Hello from NorCal

Reaction score
Hello Solo Pilots,

I just bought my first Solo last week but haven't been able to fly yet. We've had a lot of rain and high winds for a couple of weeks and I wanted to feel comfortable for my solo flight. I have some experience with RC airplanes and own a Syma X5C quadcopter that I can fly indoors without crashing. I've always loved flying and started with U-control planes when I was young then graduated to RC airplanes. I also have flown hang gliders, ultralights and have a private pilots license. I'm in my retirement years now and decided to have some fun with the Solo and take it with me when my girlfriend and I go on trips in our trailer and on hikes. I've downloaded the Solo manual and read it a couple of times so far and I also ordered the 3DR GPS shield and the mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade. Well, that's a snapshot of me and I'm looking forward learning more about Solo from everyone here in the coming months. Thanks for listening…

Hello Solo Pilots,

I just bought my first Solo last week but haven't been able to fly yet. We've had a lot of rain and high winds for a couple of weeks and I wanted to feel comfortable for my solo flight. I have some experience with RC airplanes and own a Syma X5C quadcopter that I can fly indoors without crashing. I've always loved flying and started with U-control planes when I was young then graduated to RC airplanes. I also have flown hang gliders, ultralights and have a private pilots license. I'm in my retirement years now and decided to have some fun with the Solo and take it with me when my girlfriend and I go on trips in our trailer and on hikes. I've downloaded the Solo manual and read it a couple of times so far and I also ordered the 3DR GPS shield and the mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade. Well, that's a snapshot of me and I'm looking forward learning more about Solo from everyone here in the coming months. Thanks for listening…
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you are starting off the right way. Good job. I hope you get to fly soon. Good luck, and fly safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig