Hello From Cliff in Tampa Florida

I fly all over the Central Florida area. I keep a notebook with me and make note of anything that I think might look interesting from the sky. That way, I always have a "shot list" handy if I get some spare time to fly.

I fly all over the Central Florida area. I keep a notebook with me and make note of anything that I think might look interesting from the sky. That way, I always have a "shot list" handy if I get some spare time to fly.

Care to share some spots?

It depends on what your end goal is. Are you flying for the sake of flying? If so, I like the back half (sand dune area) of Loyce Harper Park. There is a sign on the way in that says " No RC Planes" but I figure a quad is definitely not a plane and no one has ever said anything. If your looking to video subjects, Lake Hollingsworth always has a flurry of activity. Other than those, it really comes down to what YOU find interesting and, at least for me, your mood at the time. Sometimes I like a bright shot and others I prefer something that will provide a darker mood. Here are some examples:
IMG_7737.JPG IMG_7738.JPG IMG_7740.JPG
You can see more of what I've shot here: Ben J (@sunshinestatedrones) • Instagram photos and videos
It's still a work in progress and I'm constantly evolving what I like to shoot. Haven't settled on a style yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000