HDMI output

Reaction score
Hey Solo gurus. I am having difficulty in getting any output from my Solo transmitter using a Fosman micro HDMI cable connected to a 24” LG IPS gaming monitor.

All the marketing hype claimed I could make this simple connection and would be able to display what was seen on the device with the Solo Application on the external monitor.

So far.....no such luck.

Has anyone figured this out yet? Do I need some sort of adapter?

Any help would be appreciated. I have seen some of the historic postings on this subject.

Hey Solo gurus. I am having difficulty in getting any output from my Solo transmitter using a Fosman micro HDMI cable connected to a 24” LG IPS gaming monitor.

All the marketing hype claimed I could make this simple connection and would be able to display what was seen on the device with the Solo Application on the external monitor.

So far.....no such luck.

Has anyone figured this out yet? Do I need some sort of adapter?

Any help would be appreciated. I have seen some of the historic postings on this subject.
Its the start up sequence you need to figure out to get this to work here is a youtube video on this same issue
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From the Youtuber "How it worked for me: Turn on the monitor and plug it into the transmitter, turn on the transmitter and then turn on the Solo".

I just tried it for the first time on my LG Plasma. everything was powered on, just plugged the hdmi cable into the back of the remote, into the TV, switched the input on the TV to the proper HDMI input and viola, picture appeared there. That was 5 seconds of fun.... then unplugged it and went outside and flew.

Reactions: XevetS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela