Green solid LEDS straight after boot, no other colours, no noise

Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
I have a solo with open solo 3 installed. It has been flying with no issues at all on open solo 3. Now, When you boot it goes straight to solid green LEDS, no start up chirp noise, no other colours on leds or anything. Tried a factory reset no luck. Will not connect to controller.

Have removed sd card and loaded a mirror of open solo 3 image following instruction carefully off github site. When you boot it still goes straight to solid green LEDS, the orange light underneath flashes quickly and then a slow flash, I turned on the controller, it did an update and then i pressed reset underneath the bird and controller found new solo, but that was it.

Rebooted everything bird still same, straight to solid green LEDS, no noise and controller waiting for solo.

Not having a good run, another solo lost wifi yesterday for no reason, not having a good run, still have one bird left on stock software, want to update it to open solo as well, but want to get the others running again first, both birds with issues have have a dozen flights each since upgrade to open solo with no issues at all and then problems.

Happy for some help on this, have read things carefully off the internet and manual, i like to try before asking for help.

I think I have come to the conclusion that the bird is not actually booting up, just straight to green solid leds.

I am thinking of replacing the main board and/or autopilot. Hard to get parts in Aust, any suggestions on what to try, i gather the booting is done off the mainboard, happy to be corrected on this, thanks

I have a solo with open solo 3 installed. It has been flying with no issues at all on open solo 3. Now, When you boot it goes straight to solid green LEDS, no start up chirp noise, no other colours on leds or anything. Tried a factory reset no luck. Will not connect to controller.

Have removed sd card and loaded a mirror of open solo 3 image following instruction carefully off github site. When you boot it still goes straight to solid green LEDS, the orange light underneath flashes quickly and then a slow flash, I turned on the controller, it did an update and then i pressed reset underneath the bird and controller found new solo, but that was it.

Rebooted everything bird still same, straight to solid green LEDS, no noise and controller waiting for solo.

Not having a good run, another solo lost wifi yesterday for no reason, not having a good run, still have one bird left on stock software, want to update it to open solo as well, but want to get the others running again first, both birds with issues have have a dozen flights each since upgrade to open solo with no issues at all and then problems.

Happy for some help on this, have read things carefully off the internet and manual, i like to try before asking for help.

I have problems same. Solid green. Hheellpp

I tried but still not working at all. I remove cube from other drone crashed. and put it .. boot up. All green led solid ?
I remove WiFi board, cube. And boot. Green led solid. I think mother board no good?
what next ? Thx

I am no expert but my understanding is that if all green and solid and no noise (beeps) the cube is not booting properly. Does the cub in the crashed drone boot up ok ? Could be a mainboard but I am only guessing, need someone with a bit more knoweldge than me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc