Green Cube/Open Solo Follow settings

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with follow setting's in Open Solo?

I updated Solo 2 with the Green Cube and it flies great. Problem is Follow Me is slow and less responsive than my Stock Solo 1. Max speed seems to be about 10 mph vs 32 with Solo 1. In addition Solo 2 isn't as locked on target causing the subject to go out of frame.

Both Solo's have the mRo GPS and acquire over 20 sats.

Not sure if setting's can be optimized or if this is just Open Solo. I've tried both Solex and the 3DR app with similar results. I'm running the current Open Solo firmware.

Anyone familiar with follow setting's in Open Solo?

I updated Solo 2 with the Green Cube and it flies great. Problem is Follow Me is slow and less responsive than my Stock Solo 1. Max speed seems to be about 10 mph vs 32 with Solo 1. In addition Solo 2 isn't as locked on target causing the subject to go out of frame.

Both Solo's have the mRo GPS and acquire over 20 sats.

Not sure if setting's can be optimized or if this is just Open Solo. I've tried both Solex and the 3DR app with similar results. I'm running the current Open Solo firmware.

I've installed Open Solo on one of my Solos, but haven't tinkered with any settings. I have changed parameters on the OEM system using Solex....explore the parameters in Solex to make changes to limits. Search of Solo parameters on google or this group should give you a lead.

Thanks I'm going to start playing around
with the settings.

Solo 1 is flying well after all these years with stock firmware. If I can get Solo 2 with the Green cube and Open Solo close I'd be happy. Here's Solo 1 this morning along with my H and Halo. Solo still has the best moves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks I'm going to start playing around
with the settings.

Solo 1 is flying well after all these years with stock firmware. If I can get Solo 2 with the Green cube and Open Solo close I'd be happy. Here's Solo 1 this morning along with my H and Halo. Solo still has the best moves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks familiar. Have I seen your work on youtube?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc