GoPro Setting's missing?

Sorry, my fault, can't text on my mobile too well.
These features are not on anyone's list of setting's that i know of?
That pic is a copy from 3DR's update page explaining about the new features in the update for 1.3.
We don't have access to the EV or Spot meter. They deal with lighting.
Just hoping someone would have some news on this, If or when it coming?

Last edited:
Sorry, my fault, can't text on my mobile too well.
These features are not on anyone's list of setting's that i know of?
That pick is a copy from 3DR's update page explaining about the new features in the update for 1.3.
We don't have access to the EV or Spot meter. They deal with lighting.
Just hoping someone would have some news on this, If or when it coming?
Ohhh- I get it. I thought that was a pic from your device. Believe it or not I don't have any news about that! Lol

Spot meter is not really relevant for aerial video. It's intended to help in tough lighting conditions (for example, shooting from a dark interior out through a window into broad daylight). You really want to keep that off when shooting drone footage or you'll have wildly fluctuating exposure.

EV-comp on the other hand would be extremely useful. Try as we might to dial in on the right ND filter, the ability to make tweaks to exposure on the fly (pun intended) would be so helpful.

Reactions: Maddog
Spot meter is not really relevant for aerial video. It's intended to help in tough lighting conditions (for example, shooting from a dark interior out through a window into broad daylight). You really want to keep that off when shooting drone footage or you'll have wildly fluctuating exposure.

EV-comp on the other hand would be extremely useful. Try as we might to dial in on the right ND filter, the ability to make tweaks to exposure on the fly (pun intended) would be so helpful.
Would you be able to see a difference while flying, or would you need to wait to view the footage from the GoPro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44