Gopro positioning

Reaction score
So I switched to medium view to record with the gopro without catching the legs and propellers but I still catch them in a bit. Do you guys angle your gopro down a little bit so that stuff is not seen?

I haven't seen the legs when recording in medium 2.7K. I generally have my gopro angled just a little bit downwards, but haven't really nailed down a perfect angle yet. Once the gimbal comes out you won't have to worry about it at all.

Actually maybe because it was still on 1080 W... I can't find an M. Maybe N? I thought I remember seeing an M, I have the gopro hero 4 black. Thanks in advance for the help!

Any help as to why my gopro black 4 does not show 60fps under 2.7K? I am going nuts here

Thank You

Any help as to why my gopro black 4 does not show 60fps under 2.7K? I am going nuts here

Thank You
Are you on the latest firmware that came out last week for the 4 black?

Hi Jubalr, not sure, I just bought the camera 2 or 3 weeks ago. How do I check what firmware I have or how do I check if it needs to get the new firmware?

Thank You very much

Are you on the latest firmware that came out last week for the 4 black?

Hi Jubalr, not sure, I just bought the camera 2 or 3 weeks ago. How do I check what firmware I have or how do I check if it needs to get the new firmware?

Thank You very much

Connect the Go Pro to a computer with a USB cable and if you have Go Pro Studio installed it will tell you if an update is available.

Thank You Flex, Just checked my Gopro and I have firmware 1.02.01, is this not the latest? I thought the black 4 has the 2.7k and 60fps from the beggining or this is something new that needs the latest firmware?

Connect the Go Pro to a computer with a USB cable and if you have Go Pro Studio installed it will tell you if an update is available.

When you start the camera up the firmware will be shown. According to gopros tech specs you can't get 60fps in super view. Try switching to just 2.7k and it should be there.

thank you very much guys for your help. just updated the firmware and now the 60fps is there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks