GoPro, Karma, 2016:

Reaction score
CoS5mK8WAAIAqbf.jpg
This may be the NEW KARMA!!
What i like is it's still using the GP4HB...to me "Hoping" the new GP5HB will be "interchangeable" & if so, then we must ask 3DR to incorporate the new features of the GP5 series of cameras.
Going to LOVE 8K VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagin, working in Premiere with a 8K video, you can now ZOOM in 500% to subject, with out any loss of visual quality!! in theory at least...Saved @ 1080P

Last edited:
Saw this and immediately loved the fact you can, in theory, shoot UP! Camera position will allow you to tilt north of horizontal.

that picture has been floating around, but no one can really verify
it fits a lot of the rumors out there.
Its hard to know, if I had to predict the hero 5 will be thinner than the 4 but the rest of the form factor including bus will stay the same

that picture has been floating around, but no one can really verify
it fits a lot of the rumors out there.
Its hard to know, if I had to predict the hero 5 will be thinner than the 4 but the rest of the form factor including bus will stay the same
THat' pic does have a story behind it?
Konrad Iturbe on Twitter <---- Some sort of GoPro Guru?
Got to LOVE 8K Video! #GO3DR

Reactions: pyrate
Gopro will not be 8K camera, not this year. Maybe 2-3 more years.
The video chip and the memory write speed of any card, to be placed in a footprint of a camera so small like a GP = Not do-able for now.
Power consumption + heat generation is another matter..... 4 times more resolution, lots of battery juice needed.
At best maybe 4K 60fps the Hero5 will be.

This is the smallest 8K camera made my NHK Japan
Astro Design introduces the world's smallest 8K Camera | planet5D curated digital image news

:)

Reactions: SteveReno
Gopro will not be 8K camera, not this year. Maybe 2-3 more years.
The video chip and the memory write speed of any card, to be placed in a footprint of a camera so small like a GP = Not do-able for now.
Power consumption + heat generation is another matter..... 4 times more resolution, lots of battery juice needed.
At best maybe 4K 60fps the Hero5 will be.

This is the smallest 8K camera made my NHK Japan
Astro Design introduces the world's smallest 8K Camera | planet5D curated digital image news

:)
I think your right, guess i was just dreaming... 8K in a GP size cam!

8K when all can't not yet manage 4k......
But, yes for a GP with intechangeable lens ....... to inprove photos quality (no fish eyes) for example.

Editing 8k required powerful computer i dont think graphics card support 8k resolution nowadays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks