Gopro Hero 7 fittment

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a gopro hero 7 to the SOLO gimbal, and how easy are the mods to get it working right?

Reaction score
Search is your friend....

Reaction score
Search is your friend....

I mounted a GoPro hero7 on my Solo. I used the GoPro solid mount and I was very impressed at the amount of “stabilization “ the hero7 provided. I was using high rates and still had very good results. Turn down the rates and the hero7 is a qualifier for stable video without a gimbal

Reaction score
I saw Kong's video doing the same. I actually like FPV style vids. The video does look stable.

With a little more work you could control the camera. @fpvsteve arduino'd a wifi connection to control a GP 5/6/7 whatever. He post'd it somewhere...always insightful posts.

For me, GP4's are cheap and I have gimbals...just need some fresh OEM quality batteries.

Reaction score
I saw Kong's video doing the same. I actually like FPV style vids. The video does look stable.

With a little more work you could control the camera. @fpvsteve arduino'd a wifi connection to control a GP 5/6/7 whatever. He post'd it somewhere...always insightful posts.

For me, GP4's are cheap and I have gimbals...just need some fresh OEM quality batteries.
I have a couple good 3DR batts I would trade for a gimbal my friend.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superjon