GoPro Hero 4 Blacks back on eBay for $129...

Decided it was worth getting another one! Been using the wife's 4 Black in lieu of my 3 Black. If I crash with hers, I'd be buying a replacement anyway.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: Didsomeonesaydonuts
Mine came in the mail yesterday and it’s crap. The WiFi was still setup for someone else and it freezes within seconds as I toggle through it. If it was certified refurbished then it would be reset to factory settings. Seller is being ridiculous. Be advised!

Reactions: Didsomeonesaydonuts
Mine came in the mail yesterday and it’s crap. The WiFi was still setup for someone else and it freezes within seconds as I toggle through it. If it was certified refurbished then it would be reset to factory settings. Seller is being ridiculous. Be advised!
Sorry to hear that. Mine is "shipping" already, so we'll see how it works when it arrives. I recommend printing the eBay page for record, and you may have to address it with GoPro directly if they will honor the 1-year warranty, if they will not, then I would address it with PayPal / eBay in the buyer protection they offer. Ultimately, mine was paid for via PayPal using a credit card, so if it shows-up and doesn't work for me, as a last resort, I will take it up with the CC company.

I need to buy a new gopro. My 3+ broke on me. The HDMI port broke and the port is now loose inside the camera. I can buy a motherboard for the GoPro for $50. Weighing the options, I wanted to upgrade to the 4 Black because of the LCD screen in the back to make for easier viewing and deleting I suppose.

I need to buy a new gopro. My 3+ broke on me. The HDMI port broke and the port is now loose inside the camera. I can buy a motherboard for the GoPro for $50. Weighing the options, I wanted to upgrade to the 4 Black because of the LCD screen in the back to make for easier viewing and deleting I suppose.

The 4 Black doesn't have the lcd screen. The silver has it

Oh really. I thought the black edition is the higher end model from the silver.

You would think that's the case but the truth is the 4 black consumes to much power that adds extra heat for a lcd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44