GoPro Hero 3 Black with Gimbal?

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone running a GoPro Hero 3 black (not + version) on their Solo? I realise that no control over the camera will be there but does the camera charge the battery from the gimbal?

TIA Bill

That's exactly what I run. I have no camera control that's correct, but it does charge. I'm having some issues maintains video feed. Sometimes it boots up and runs properly, sometimes not, I'm working to narrow down exactly what the issue is. It may be the Hero 3

That's exactly what I run. I have no camera control that's correct, but it does charge. I'm having some issues maintains video feed. Sometimes it boots up and runs properly, sometimes not, I'm working to narrow down exactly what the issue is. It may be the Hero 3
OK great as that is what I have here already, how does it balance in the gimbal did you need to use any of the weights?

Bill

OK great as that is what I have here already, how does it balance in the gimbal did you need to use any of the weights?

Bill

I don't use any, no. It sits right and doesn't make any odd hums or noises. Maybe I should but I don't see a reason why.

I don't use any, no. It sits right and doesn't make any odd hums or noises. Maybe I should but I don't see a reason why.
I agree if its sitting straight then there is no need to use them its a real shame that Gopro won't upgrade the firmware for this camera to have full control with the Solo gimbal. I like the video from my camera and use it all the time.

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44