GoPro help

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum and just got my solo a few days ago. Everything is working great but there is one thing that I can't figure out. Whenever I view my GoPro videos in my camera roll, the flight's information is displayed in white lettering and covers over part of the video. See attached file to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure it's easy to get rid of but I don't know how. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the forum, Jack. You need to go into your GoPro settings and turn off the setting for "On Screen Display" (OSD). That should take care of it. Also, there is a wealth of information on here by using the "search" function on the forum home page. Good luck, and safe flying.

Hello, I am new to the forum and just got my solo a few days ago. Everything is working great but there is one thing that I can't figure out. Whenever I view my GoPro videos in my camera roll, the flight's information is displayed in white lettering and covers over part of the video. See attached file to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure it's easy to get rid of but I don't know how. Any suggestions?
See @Chuck post for how to remove.

Just a quick note though. Maybe your 100% aware of this already, but just in case... the video saved to your camera roll on your phone or tablet is low quality. It's just a recording of the live feed transmitted to help you see what the drone sees. The video files on your GoPros SD card are much better quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M