GoPro and Gimbal Questions

Reaction score
Hello 3DR group! I’ll keep this brief. First, have any of you experienced moire effects in the form of vertical grey bars with your GP4 Black? If so what’s the cause? Second: how do you reset everything so that the gimbal, Solo app, camera all talk nice to each other? The first several times I flew, the camera would power up when the Solo was turned on and the Solo app camera controls worked perfectly (record on/off, camera settings etc.) Now I have to manually turn the camera on and off and most of the time I have to reboot the app just to get camera feed. Thanks for your advice. Carlos

Make sure your GoPro hero 4 black is running firmware 3.0 or lower. If you updated your hero 4 you loose camera start/stop functionality. There are many tutorials on YouTube of how to downgrade a gopro very easily. (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

Make sure your GoPro hero 4 black is running firmware 3.0 or lower. If you updated your hero 4 you loose camera start/stop functionality. There are many tutorials on YouTube of how to downgrade a gopro very easily. (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)
Thank you. I will Check out the the video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl