GoPro 4 Silver Controls

Reaction score
I have a GoPro 4 Silver with latest update. I have everything up to date but can not seem to start or stop recording from my phone device running Solo App. What are you able to control. I love my Solo, but the release was not 100% accurate. I have to get the new gopro because the said it worked with the gopro 3+. However they did not mention it ONLY worked with the black edition. Now that I have the 4 silver... still no luck. When I hit the red rec button, it shows an appeture ring then back to red circle.

Yes. I was also under the impression it should turn on and off with the solo.

I probably have a glitch, but mine will only turn off the gopro when I shut down. It won't power up automatically.

Mine does not do it either like they say it will. Still no training app as advertised either.

My 4 silver must be turned on manually but it shuts off when Solo shuts off. So far that's all it controls.
Records fine using the record button in the app.

I'm still trying to get used to the new feature of the battery turning off the GoPro.. I keep forgetting to stop recording on my GoPro when turning off the Battery.. Or els I get the band-Aid display on my GoPro (Repair)..

Note: To my self... Remember to turn off (Record) on the video before turning off battery :)

I have a GoPro 4 Silver with latest update. I have everything up to date but can not seem to start or stop recording from my phone device running Solo App. What are you able to control. I love my Solo, but the release was not 100% accurate. I have to get the new gopro because the said it worked with the gopro 3+. However they did not mention it ONLY worked with the black edition. Now that I have the 4 silver... still no luck. When I hit the red rec button, it shows an appeture ring then back to red circle.

Have you tried starting the recording from the radio/controller?

Also the currently Solo FW supports starting/stopping recording and powering off the GoPro automatically after you power down the Solo.

Have you tried starting the recording from the radio/controller?

Also the currently Solo FW supports starting/stopping recording and powering off the GoPro automatically after you power down the Solo.
Yep- much easier to start/stop recording using the red button in the app instead of the record button on the GoPro.

Sorry for the triplicate. iPhone is glitchy with this site. And won't let me delete!
No prob, I do have it in video. I just need to do a complete walk through the entire system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado