**GONE** FIRE DAMAGED -- Solo bodies, Gimbals, Batteries, Props, etc -- FIRE DAMAGED

Reaction score
In January of this year I rather unfortunately had a house fire that damaged nearly the entire place. This, unfortunately, included my Solo Stash Storage Space [AKA a closet]. As a result, I am now going to be giving away everything that was in that closet.

Some statements and ground rules:
============================
1. EVERYTHING in this listing has BEEN THRU A HOUSE FIRE. Do not contact me if you cannot understand what that means.

2. Acceptance and/or use of any/all of these items is At Your Own Risk. Every item was exposed to a house fire.

3. These items are NEVER to be resold. They have *been thru a house fire.* Personal or institutional parts or educational use is fine, but NO PART of these items is EVER to be placed for sale. EVER.

4. I'd prefer local pickup, but if you insist on shipping something YOU have to arrange it. This means arranging a pickup on your own account. I'm simply not making trips to ship anything.

Now, a listing of what is available.

• (6) Complete Solo Bodies. Includes GPS, Body, Legs, Etc. They were all tested and calibrated at one time
  • (4) Master Airscrew Prop sets. Believe there is one orange and 4 black.
  • (8) Boxed sets of OEM props. 2 props each box
  • (6) UNBOXED OEM Black props
  • (8) UNBOXED OEM Silver props
  • (17) Batteries
  • (27) Gimbals. (These were top shelf and so most likely to be damaged in various ways)
  • (1) Box of various and sundry gimbal parts from my experiments
  • (5) Static GoPro mounts
  • (3) LED Covers
  • (1) GPS Cover
  • (2) Black motor pods
  • (1) Silver motor pod
  • (2) Wired controllers from a 3DR in-store display. One is disassembled.
  • (1) Controller Foam insert
  • (1) box of Polar Pro prop guards
  • (4) Rubber Foot tips
  • (1) OEM envelope of stickers
EVERYTHING in the above list was exposed to a FIRE. A FIRE. Clear on that point?

Please observe the ground rules at the top of this post.

Pictures to follow in next posts

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: makatanav
In January of this year I rather unfortunately had a house fire that damaged nearly the entire place. This, unfortunately, included my Solo Stash Storage Space [AKA a closet]. As a result, I am now going to be giving away everything that was in that closet.

1. EVERYTHING in this listing has BEEN THRU A HOUSE FIRE. Do not contact me if you cannot understand what that means.

2. Acceptance and/or use of any/all of these items is At Your Own Risk. Every item was exposed to a house fire.

3. These items are NEVER to be resold. They have *been thru a house fire.* Personal or institutional parts or educational use is fine, but NO PART of these items is EVER to be placed for sale. EVER.

4. I'd prefer local pickup, but if you insist on shipping something YOU have to arrange it. This means arranging a pickup on your own account. I'm simply not making trips to ship anything.

• (6) Complete Solo Bodies. Includes GPS, Body, Legs, Etc. They were all tested and calibrated at one time
  • (17) Batteries
  • (27) Gimbals. (These were top shelf and so most likely to be damaged in various ways)
  • (3) LED Covers
  • (1) GPS Cover
  • (2) Black motor pods
  • (1) Silver motor pod
  • (4) Rubber Foot tips
EVERYTHING in the above list was exposed to a FIRE. A FIRE. Clear on that point?

Where are you located?

???

Interesting phrasing given the s***stain of a year that 2020 has been thus far.

Thanks for keepin it real Rich
As they say, this too shall pass... The future seems bright, I'm seeing a reset from the path we were on. Plenty of opportunities will be made available to those that choose the glass that is half-full. Peace...

I am in hawaii, but would be happy to pay for postage for 2 batteries, a gimble, and a complete body, and rubber feet. How could I make that happen?

I am in hawaii, but would be happy to pay for postage for 2 batteries, a gimble, and a complete body, and rubber feet. How could I make that happen?
EDIT:

Please contact @jimloss for packing and shipping of individual bits and bobs requests from the Fire Damaged Solo Brigade.

He will be in possession of the whole shebang as distribution ombudsman. I do expect that folks will still follow all the other ground rules please.

Last edited:

• (17) Batteries
  • (3) LED Covers
  • (1) GPS Cover
  • (2) Black motor pods
  • (1) Silver motor pod
  • (4) Rubber Foot tips

Bruce, I want to thank you so much for listing all the items you had accumulated. I'm now able to prove to my wife that I am not a Solo hoarder...officially. ;)

Thank you @just_bruce for helping us keep our Solos flying by sharing any pieces/parts that might be usable from your fire/smoke damaged inventory.

As agreed, I will now manage this inventory for you and you can now stay focussed on getting things back in order at home.

For anyone interested in parts from this inventory, please do not contact @just_bruce.

Please see this new thread for parts availability and questions: Solo Parts (recovered from house fire)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc