git.freescale.com

Reaction score
I had some issues yesterday building, and decided to execute the nuclear option and start from scratch. Unfortunately now I get an error about not being able to access git.freescale.com.

It appears to me that this repo might not be coming back up, and the new location is supposed to be the NXP repo on github, but I don't see the directory that it's looking for there (imx/mega-fsl-bsp-release). Does anyone know what this is and where one might get it now? Is this something that could be / has been pushed to the OpenSolo repo?

Reaction score
Nothing? Does anyone have a copy of this repo that they can push somewhere? AFAIKT we're dead in the water until we can find this.

Reaction score
git.freescale.com is not coming back online, and the link that I posted above is apparently now the official repository for the bits that are missing.

I haven't tested it yet, but changing the URL in the build scripts did fix the build.

Reaction score
Grrr. I hate when that happens. A few other things have changed over the last two years that required some creative workarounds on the builder. Can you open an issue on our git repo with this information? OpenSolo/OpenSolo

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwalker321