gimbal mod

Reaction score
has anybody tried to put a DYS smart3 gimbal or a FeiyuTech G3 gimbal on the solo? I know someone put the tarot 2 axis on and was able to get it to work. dys smart 3.jpg
feiyu tech g3.jpg

has anybody tried to put a DYS smart3 gimbal or a FeiyuTech G3 gimbal on the solo? I know someone put the tarot 2 axis on and was able to get it to work.
I just started attaching a $45 Andoer 2 axis gimbal for fun while awaiting my 3DR gimbal. The Andoer worked out of the box. I fashioned a quickie plate to mount it to Solo. I power it with its own battery (instead of tapping into Solo's). It works fine...unfortunately I don't have and video to share since my GoPro 4 Black isgimbal1.jpg Gimbal2.jpg not working due to a failed lens installation.

Reactions: joe671
I just started attaching a $45 Andoer 2 axis gimbal for fun while awaiting my 3DR gimbal. The Andoer worked out of the box. I fashioned a quickie plate to mount it to Solo. I power it with its own battery (instead of tapping into Solo's). It works fine...unfortunately I don't have and video to share since my GoPro 4 Black isView attachment 332 View attachment 333 not working due to a failed lens installation.
This is a shot of my homebrew mounting plate. It is just .090 Styrene. Because it is flush mounted to the bottom of Solo, it hangs a bit low...I may add 1" extensions to the legs.Gimbal3.jpg

Nice I'm glad there are people out there trying other options other than waiting for 3dr gimbal. There's got to be someone out there working on getting a gimbal to work with the TX gimbal controls.

I seen that one I posted on that thread I'm just seeing if someone is working on one too bad I don't have a gimbal or I would try to get it working

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc