Gimbal issue

Reaction score
HI, I am a very new user, but is possible someone help me or write to me why when I connect my GoPro 3+ into the gimbal and start the drone, always the Gopro camera look with low battery and turn off and on continuously, when I disconnect the GoPro to check it, it works fine. I am not sure if is something faulty or my fault.

thank you

Try starting Solo first, Red light on GoPro should be on "It's charging"
Then turn on GoPro, Red light should go off. Turn on Controller, then your Monitor/Mobile.

Wait for everything to sync, then your ready to go.

I did step by step all your recommendations but unfortunately still not working.
I am not sure if my GOPro 3+ silver is compatible or not to work with Solo and this gimbal.
thank you

I've been flying with GP4 Silver for about a month now, no issues whatsoever. Not sure about the GP3.

I did step by step all your recommendations but unfortunately still not working.
I am not sure if my GOPro 3+ silver is compatible or not to work with Solo and this gimbal.
thank you
So first you have to make sure your GoPro firmware is completely up to date.

Second, make sure that your GoPro battery isn't actually low. The Solo will power the GoPro, but do yourself a favor and put in a fully charged battery.

Third, with the gimbal make sure your GoPro is firmly seated into the connector on the back. You can click it in and still not be fully seated. I always give it an extra squeeze to make sure the GoPro is in there.

Order:
1. Put GoPro into gimbal (make sure firmly seated)
2. Turn on your GoPro
3. Turn on your Solo
4. Turn on Controller
5. Connect wifi and launch the Solo app

Try that order 2 or 3 times, and then call 3DR support if it still doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44