gimbal facing down

Reaction score
whilst flying on wednesday here in australia and playing around with the different pano shots i wasnt really keeping an eye on battery levels. when i landed with 8% left i noticed the gimbal was facing directly down at the ground. is this a normal thing or is there a problem with my gimbal ive read a few posts on here to check a few things over but at the moment i cant pull the solo apart as im a 1 armed bandit fresh from a shoulder reconstruction operation. ive just done the new software update to the solo and controller but im not sure as to when ill get to take my solo outside for a flight as we have another snow storm coming in at the moment and its suppose to be sticking around for a few days. then i go away to the coast for some rest and relaxation and hopefully some flying and filming. thanks for your time and any help will be greatly appreciated. cheers

Are you saying when powered, the camera was facing the ground and you couldn't pitch it up to level? Or when powered off, the camera flops down? Are you using any filters? If so, did you add the balance weights?

Are you saying when powered, the camera was facing the ground and you couldn't pitch it up to level? Or when powered off, the camera flops down? Are you using any filters? If so, did you add the balance weights?

Yes when powered and coming down to land I noticed the gimbal was facing down. I was using my gp4b with no filters so no balance weights were needed. I'm about to go out the back and test it out as I did a software update after the flight in question. hopefully it's not raining or snowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44