Gimbal activity

Reaction score
I noticed that they took the money today for my gimbal...i'm thinking that may be a good thing but no tracking number yet....maybe they'll hook everyone for the gimbal then file bankruptcy.....thoughts???? Anyone else in the same boat? Looked on the 3dr sight and shipping status is unchanged..

Lol... Given that 3DR still can't keep up with Solo orders, and 09% of those were sd with a gimbal (that they make money on) and 3DR (up to now) is big on parts, mods, etc. and is pretty good at service, going out of biz is about the last thing you can expect.

3DR says gimbals shipped bulk rom China now, and will begin shipping to direct preorder consumers this week, with dealer preorders in the weeks after that.

My comments were totally subjective and I certainly don't expect for them to go belly up...I think it is a good sign that they are billing people and actually taking the money...i would hope that is a step in the right direction and gimbals are on the move!

Ho hum ... August 18 and still no "free battery" or gimbal ... At least we have something to talk about. I suppose this is better than stress cracks and fly aways...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raybro and thetac
I noticed that they took the money today for my gimbal...i'm thinking that may be a good thing but no tracking number yet....maybe they'll hook everyone for the gimbal then file bankruptcy.....thoughts???? Anyone else in the same boat? Looked on the 3dr sight and shipping status is unchanged..

bankruptcy? They're far from going bankrupt.
If i remember hearing correctly they raised 100 million dollars in investor funds this year alone.

I think they've raised a bit more than that ... 3DR is not going anywhere.
exactly, they're no DJI but at the LEAST is 100 Mil so they're going to be here for awhile.
They just need to get their internals in order and they'll get better over time.

eventually DJI vs 3DR will be like Apple vs Microsoft lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado