Further advice!

Reaction score
Good morning / evening / afternoon everyone,

I posted yesterday about problems I was having with my Solo.

I have now managed to get my controller, iPhone and the Solo connected.

However, the APP on my phone needs an update. I have tried a million times to get it uploaded but every time it says I need to connect to my wifi. But I am and it refuses to recognise this.

I am getting really frustrated with this because I have watched a dozen youtube videos and nothing seems to work.

I am happy to actually pay someone to help me resolve this issue. I do not expect very technical advice for free.

If you think you can help me please get in touch and I will happily and willingly reward anyone who can help overcome this issue. I am a decent guy. If you offer your time and advice I will - in god's honour - ensure you fairly rewarded.

Thanks in advance everyone,

Dave

Too little info.
Are you using the 3DR app?
You should upgrade the software on Solo & Controller to OpenSolo 4.0 and use Solex (or some alternative that works on apple) - even QGroundControl may be a good alternative.

Too little info.
Are you using the 3DR app?
You should upgrade the software on Solo & Controller to OpenSolo 4.0 and use Solex (or some alternative that works on apple) - even QGroundControl may be a good alternative.

Hi VCD,

Many thanks for getting in touch.

My general IT knowledge is shockingly poor. I do not know how to upgrade the software.

I have the 3DR App on my iPhone and that keeps telling me it needs a software update but then I click on the tab and it says I need to connect to wifi. But I am connected to wifi. It just doesn't recognise that I am connected to my wifi...

That software is VERY outdated, and you can have better, more feature-rich software with additional/better safety.
Start here: OpenSolo/OpenSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea