FS: Like New 3DR Solo Bundle w/ Gimbal & Hero 4 Black used ONCE

Reaction score
Selling my Bundle with or possibly without the Hero 4 Black if desired.

Full Bundle includes:
- 3DR Solo literally flown once in flawless condition
- Gimbal
- Controller
- Extra Battery
- Extra props
- charger
- Hero 4 Black (optional) priced with and without camera

$450 with Hero 4 Black camera
$350 without Hero 4 Black Camera
$25 shipping (or possible local pick up in San Francisco East Bay

I don't have a lot of experience with this bird and this forum. Open to reasonable offers if my pricing is off.

Hi - Solo was my first misstep in the drone world. From an initial investment of around $2k, 3dr would go on to replace "christine" 5 more times up until June 27, 2018. On a beautiful sunny day, the voices became to loud to ignore and Christine's onboard computer had cunnungly recalculated the algorithms such that at 200 feet above the unforgiving and densely compacted Canadian Shield, at precisely 3:45 pm (MST) it would appear to all who knew her, that THIS would be her final approach, and the code was sent to flight command giving specific instructions to shut her down and land. I don't know the specific reasons why, as there was no note, but. It was, however, painfully obvious to all of us that had come to know and respect the flighty christine, that she carried around a lot of extra baggage and that sooner or later that baggage would be the death of her. Tragic.

I'm interested in using this brand new 4-pack of Solo batteries I purchased in the month preceding the events of June 26, 2018.
Please pm me as I am looking at your Solo + gimbal option. Thanks.
Best, Roger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela