Frys has stock in stores

NYG

Reaction score
If you're local to a Frys and looking for a gimbal you may want to check your local store for stock.

yep. looks like TX, GA, IN have them
Those are indeed the only three. What's worse is it doesn't list WHICH Plano or Milton on the initial item page--I was a hairsbreadth away from ordering from Plano, ILLINOIS and driving there tomorrow.
Milton IL also exists.
Terrible website programming. Even the maps only work half the time and they only have an incredibly localized piece, making it nearly impossible to recognize unless you know the area. I only stopped with Plano because I saw the 5 listed, and that gets nowhere close to the Midwest.

Not sure how many but just spoke to Frys in Fischer Indiana and he had mine in hand for pickup tomorrow. Apparently fischers is a bit east of Indianapolis, it also listed 2 other stores as having stock.

Thanks NYG I'd of never checked Frys if I hadn't seen your post about the only 3 places yo have em, what an odd place to have stock when all these major areas don't.

Checked my store an hour ago. Nothing.
You still waiting too Goodnnuff, if you have no info still let me know and maybe i could try to help out if possible tomorrow. Saw Jubalr tried for me, I'd have no problem helping out another guy I've seen here going through the torture with me this whole time. Just thought I'd mention it in case buddy.

You still waiting too Goodnnuff, if you have no info still let me know and maybe i could try to help out if possible tomorrow. Saw Jubalr tried for me, I'd have no problem helping out another guy I've seen here going through the torture with me this whole time. Just thought I'd mention it in case buddy.
Fry's says mine will be shipped by the 21st. It has said that since I ordered it two weeks ago.
Where are you at?

I'm in Cincinnati Ohio but I'm driving about an hour and a half each way to go to Frys in Fischer Indiana tomorrow. They have one waiting for me, confirmed by email and the clerk at the store, it didn't say any stock numbers but I guess you could find out if they have more by trying another pick up. They don't charge until you come in and pick it up, that store and two other in Indiana somewhere had some. I almost asked the clerk if they'd ship it to me but I want it tomorrow so I'll drive.

I'm in Cincinnati Ohio but I'm driving about an hour and a half each way to go to Frys in Fischer Indiana tomorrow. They have one waiting for me, confirmed by email and the clerk at the store, it didn't say any stock numbers but I guess you could find out if they have more by trying another pick up. They don't charge until you come in and pick it up, that store and two other in Indiana somewhere had some. I almost asked the clerk if they'd ship it to me but I want it tomorrow so I'll drive.
Good Luck! Hope you get yours today. I'm willing to wait - we are experiencing a week of rain here, so no flying for another week...

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Good Luck! Hope you get yours today. I'm willing to wait - we are experiencing a week of rain here, so no flying for another week...
Just ordered here in Cincy at best buy for pick up I'm glad Frys doesn't charge until you pick it up, so I can still cancel. Save me about 3 hours of the 4 total drive time.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig