Forgotten WiFi password

Reaction score
Hi, I know this is a stupid thing to have done, but I've forgotten my Solo Link WiFi password (having changed it from the default password). Grateful for advise as to how I can find it somewhere without having to do a factory/master reset of the drone. I read that the password should be accessible via the hostapd.conf file, but I can't find this file on my Android Nexus 7. Thanks.

Hi, I know this is a stupid thing to have done, but I've forgotten my Solo Link WiFi password (having changed it from the default password). Grateful for advise as to how I can find it somewhere without having to do a factory/master reset of the drone. I read that the password should be accessible via the hostapd.conf file, but I can't find this file on my Android Nexus 7. Thanks.
Do you have any devices that can still connect?

It not a big thing to do the reset, you can be flying faster then trying to figure some other way.

Reactions: Joe Horn
Yes. I've only flown it once (today) - not quite as I'd hoped, what with not being able to use FPV through my Android device!

I'm sat here cycling through all the various passwords passwords I may have used! Very tedious!

Maybe it did not get changed try "sololink"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc