Flipping on takeoff

Reaction score
My Solo keeps flipping on takeoff. Noticed the number 3 motor has a quick stutter while the other 3 spun without the hesitation. Is this a matter of replacing the motor pod entirely, or is is something much worse? Help.

Swap motor's 1 and 3 and see if it follows the motor or stays with the arm. If motor then replace pod. If arm check the wiring for the arm.

Reactions: jimloss
Swap motor's 1 and 3 and see if it follows the motor or stays with the arm. If motor then replace pod. If arm check the wiring for the arm.
I'll try that. I had the pod out, removed the motor and replaced it. Wiring looked good. Still does it. I'm thinking it's possibily the speed sensor and the pod it's self is shot. Just ordered a new one for $40. Only other thing I can think of is mother board issue.
Any other ideas? Thank you very much!

I'll try that. I had the pod out, removed the motor and replaced it. Wiring looked good. Still does it. I'm thinking it's possibily the speed sensor and the pod it's self is shot. Just ordered a new one for $40. Only other thing I can think of is mother board issue.
Any other ideas? Thank you very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150