Flashed ArduCopter 3.7-dev First Time Install.zip on OpenSolo

Not sure why you weren't able to execute those commands. The ArduCopter solo-0.1.0-pvt3 sounds like the 3DR golden image version of ArduCopter. If you installed Open Solo, that shouldn't even exist anymore. It should say ArduCopter 3.7, not all that. Something is definitely whacky there.

That would explain why the SMBus request is the old total voltage and not the new individual cell request. I will have another go with SSH tonight. I can also connect with WinSCP, is there anything i can do with that check/improve my current position?

I managed to use the Solo App to install latest 3DR firmware on Solo and control then used Solex to update to Open Solo and then SSH to copy your latest build across V3.7.0-dev.

The issue with SSH was i as using "$ sololink_config --update-prepare sololink", once i did it without the "$" it all went as per the instructions.

I am currently testing returning the individual cell voltages to the Solo from the Arduino.

Thanks again Pedals2Paddles for your help.

Oh, that would do it. The $ in a code snippet represents a user command prompt, not something you type. But I'm glad you pointed this out, because it should actually be a # in the code snippets, not a $. All these commands on the Solo are executed as root, which would show a # at the command prompt, not a $. So I just updated the instructions changing the $ to a #. I presume if it was a # to begin with, you would have realized it since the # is what you would have seen in the command prompt to begin with.

I don't use SSH so i am unfamiliar with commands for it. I would have copied it all including the # (as it is part of the highlighted text). When it didn't work i then would have had a look and hopefully triggered that the # was also the command prompt.

Reactions: Kevodayzz
Thank you, works as expected.
As for FB, my previous career was in internet security, and FB is a place I rarely log on to.

My son in law is also in security and has almost no online social footprint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela