First Flight

cbs

Reaction score
Setup and update went smoothly. Had to play a bit to get video feed. My Samsung Galaxy Tab S Solo app said it wasn't connected but it was. Used the Iphone at the beginning but I restarted the Samsung and it was fine.

Took it out on the back log away from the house. I had enough room to escape but it was flawless. Granted I did basic stuff, but when I was learning to fly I didn't do my solo cross country on the first day. Practiced getting the feel of the controls, which are very responsive. Also RTH from different spots in the fields. Went over the horses, they didn't care. So far so good. But tomorrow is another day. I snapped this shot in the driveway.
BAK_3041.jpg

Well done CBS. Did you use Tower to set your RTH higher? Should do that before next flight. Also, set the A or B button to manual.

Fly Safe..
Jubal

Well done CBS. Did you use Tower to set your RTH higher? Should do that before next flight. Also, set the A or B button to manual.

Fly Safe..
Jubal
Today it was just getting to know it. I did selfies, cable cam, orbit, and various other stuff. Trying to get the lay of the land. Getting to know the height of the trees also I have large high power lines down the street. Need to play with settings on the gropro and then I'll start on Tower. Any advice is always appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44