Firmware update greyed out

Reaction score
OK, trying to get Open Solo via Solex app on a Android tablet, but the option for "Firmware Update" is greyed out. I did get it to show up a time or 2 by switching from USB to Wifi connection a few times, but as soon as I switched to my router wifi to download the firmware, the option greys out again. I know there is a way to do an sd card image install, but that's a bit of a hassle to pull the cards....especially out of the copter!.....Ideas much appreciated!

Reaction score
OK, trying to get Open Solo via Solex app on a Android tablet, but the option for "Firmware Update" is greyed out. I did get it to show up a time or 2 by switching from USB to Wifi connection a few times, but as soon as I switched to my router wifi to download the firmware, the option greys out again. I know there is a way to do an sd card image install, but that's a bit of a hassle to pull the cards....especially out of the copter!.....Ideas much appreciated!
Enable advanced options in setup.

Reaction score
Thanks, fvincent...not getting email reply notifications on this forum, so just saw your reply. I have "advanced options" enabled,.......... the firmware update option appears, but it is greyed out....can't select it!

Reaction score
Well, I managed to get Open Solo installed via the sd card image transfer, but the Firmware Updates option
is still greyed out, and cannot be selected. Anyone have some experience with this issue, I'd love to hear about it, as we'd like to give the Arducopter 3.7 dev beta a shot.....I'm stuck here!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maraben