Firmware 1.1.12

Reaction score
Does anyone have the release notes for firmware1.1.12?
It raises some interesting questions:
Has the solo/controller transmit power been increased? The new iOS app has a selection for EU transmit power compliance which implies that we might have more power here in the USA. Maybe closer to the max limit of 36 dBm instead of 20 dBm limit for the EU (limits are power plus dBi antennas gain).
What are the GPS changes? Has the ready to" fly" calculation changed from using PDOP to actual HDOP, as I understand Arducopter 3.3 has done? Might improve fly ready time and improve GPS lock performance.
The questions section in the iOS app also state that Solo has 3 mag sensors. Interesting, guess one in the leg, maybe one in the Neo-7N and one somewhere else internally.
Wonder what other performance enhancements are included in 1.1.12.

Reactions: oldcolonel
Does anyone have the release notes for firmware1.1.12?
It raises some interesting questions:
Has the solo/controller transmit power been increased? The new iOS app has a selection for EU transmit power compliance which implies that we might have more power here in the USA. Maybe closer to the max limit of 36 dBm instead of 20 dBm limit for the EU (limits are power plus dBi antennas gain).
What are the GPS changes? Has the ready to" fly" calculation changed from using PDOP to actual HDOP, as I understand Arducopter 3.3 has done? Might improve fly ready time and improve GPS lock performance.
The questions section in the iOS app also state that Solo has 3 mag sensors. Interesting, guess one in the leg, maybe one in the Neo-7N and one somewhere else internally.
Wonder what other performance enhancements are included in 1.1.12.
No answers for you, but was wondering the same questions. What I know for sure is the GPS lock is MUCH faster for me. It locks before the lady can get done saying she is looking :)

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44