Reaction score
Now that we are all registering our drones with the FAA I'm now offering a sheet of vinyl decals with your registration number. Decals are sold in sets of 8, you will get (4) 3" wide, (2) 4" wide and (2) 5" wide decals. They are available in Mettalic Gold, Metallic Silver, Red, Black, White and Green. Don't forget you can use the same registration number you received on all your drones. They can be installed anywhere on the vehicle or in the battery compartment (as long as no tools are required to access it, which of course they aren't in our case).
Click the images below to go to my eBay page. As always guys, you are the best!

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to offer these- now I can stop!

Can you do custom stuff like a business name decal for drone & controller? If so, any way to estimate cost?

Thanks!

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to offer these- now I can stop!

Can you do custom stuff like a business name decal for drone & controller? If so, any way to estimate cost?

Thanks!
Yes I can, message me you logo and we can talk about price.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maddog
Now that we are all registering our drones with the FAA I'm now offering a sheet of vinyl decals with your registration number. Decals are sold in sets of 8, you will get (4) 3" wide, (2) 4" wide and (2) 5" wide decals. They are available in Mettalic Gold, Metallic Silver, Red, Black, White and Green. Don't forget you can use the same registration number you received on all your drones. They can be installed anywhere on the vehicle or in the battery compartment (as long as no tools are required to access it, which of course they aren't in our case).
Click the images below to go to my eBay page. As always guys, you are the best!

It seems you're only offering decals for the DJI Phantom and Inspire ...

Thank you so much for all your orders guys, I really appreciate it. Thanks to you, December was my best sales month ever, with nearly double the amount of orders. You guys are awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo