FAA flight restrictions-

Reaction score
My solo finally arrived! I took some time to do the gps mod with the spacing, too her out yesterday for a little flight testing in a remote area. Working on becoming comfortable with the manual flight, and what not. GPS acquisition was almost instintanious with 12-13 sat lock which I was happy about.

Anyway to the point. I was searching for the TFRs in my area, and couldn't help but feel that the Faa site was confusing at best. Can someone please direct me to a link that may list the TFRs. I'm in Louisville ky, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You may want to check for an app named "Hover", it seems pretty good.

My solo finally arrived! I took some time to do the gps mod with the spacing, too her out yesterday for a little flight testing in a remote area. Working on becoming comfortable with the manual flight, and what not. GPS acquisition was almost instintanious with 12-13 sat lock which I was happy about.

Anyway to the point. I was searching for the TFRs in my area, and couldn't help but feel that the Faa site was confusing at best. Can someone please direct me to a link that may list the TFRs. I'm in Louisville ky, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Here is the list of current TFRs

Federal Aviation Administration - Graphic TFR's

There is a tab in the upper left corner which will take you to a map of the TFRs. From there you can select a state to zoom in on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377