EBay sale...Refurbished Solos for $207 +shipping...

It happens on Amazon too. You get your money back, but it takes weeks...

The good thing about eBay though is that as long as you communicate and purchase through their site you're covered.

What do you thing about this? It is real price or fraud?
NEW-3DR-SOLO-SMART-DRONE-QUADCOPTER-for-GoPro-Action-Camera-in-Box-SA11A
"Drone is in NEW Open Box condition, complete with carry case, controller, smartphone/tablet bracket, 4 propellers, battery pack, charger, with built-in mount for GoPro/action camera, all in the original retail packaging"
NEW 3DR SOLO SMART DRONE QUADCOPTER for GoPro Action Camera in Box SA11A

Finally I got this it:
All seems to be working but 3 propellers is broken :mad: So I cant test it, I waiting to propellers delivery. Connected to smartphone normaly. Yet dont have camera to test connection.

Delivery was to Russia, Moscow through special consolidation warehouse in USA, Florida... After ~20 days I got it. And this cheater titan.deals
(Ebay Seller) don't goint to send me another unbroken propellers. I opened the case on Ebay and they closed it becouse seller tells that I broked this propellers myself. I cant prove that it's not me.

Case number 2:
I also buyed
3DR battery Solo Smart Rechargeable Black BT11A IN BOX | eBay
Seller mustcellfone is cheater too. The battery is not charging:mad: But it's blinking and quadrocopter starting with it.

Attachments

• Clip2net_170703122401.png
    Clip2net_170703122401.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Clip2net_170703122452.jpg
    Clip2net_170703122452.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Clip2net_170703122502.jpg
    Clip2net_170703122502.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Clip2net_170703123925.jpg
    Clip2net_170703123925.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Clip2net_170703121850.jpg
    Clip2net_170703121850.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 21
Finally I got this it:
All seems to be working but 3 propellers is broken :mad: So I cant test it, I waiting to propellers delivery. Connected to smartphone normaly. Yet dont have camera to test connection.

Delivery was to Russia, Moscow through special consolidation warehouse in USA, Florida... After ~20 days I got it. And this cheater titan.deals
(Ebay Seller) don't goint to send me another unbroken propellers. I opened the case on Ebay and they closed it becouse seller tells that I broked this propellers myself. I cant prove that it's not me.

Case number 2:
I also buyed
Seller mustcellfone is cheater too. The battery is not charging:mad: But it's blinking and quadrocopter starting with it.

I am shocked ebay didn't refund your monies.

EBAY
"After reviewing all the details of this case, we determined that you won't receive a refund."

Attachments

• Clip2net_170703161441.jpg
    Clip2net_170703161441.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Clip2net_170703161346.jpg
    Clip2net_170703161346.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 21
Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry that you got screwed. If it helps for the future, record your unboxing compeletely uninterrupted (no stopping the device while recording). I do that just in case something doesn't work. Yes, it's difficult to test EVERYthing but if you show the address on the box, cut open the box, take out each part and show the condition very clearly to the camera and possibly see if you can start up components, it's a way to document the condition of your purchase.

EBAY
"After reviewing all the details of this case, we determined that you won't receive a refund."

Finally I got this it:

Case number 2:
I also buyed
If you used a 3rd party re-shipper (and it looks like you did) eBay and the seller have every right and responsibility to refuse your claim. They have ZERO control over what happens to your purchase while in that 3rd party's hands.....

That's why I have given up on eBay and actually closed my account last year. I'm guessing you didn't use PayPal to pay for it huh?

If you used a 3rd party re-shipper (and it looks like you did) eBay and the seller have every right and responsibility to refuse your claim. They have ZERO control over what happens to your purchase while in that 3rd party's hands.....
Unfortunately thats true. I agree with you.

That's why I have given up on eBay and actually closed my account last year. I'm guessing you didn't use PayPal to pay for it huh?
I used PayPal. Re-shipping is my problem, and long way of delivery a problem number two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc