DSLRPROS

Reaction score
I know that these guys have come up a few times (recently not for anything good) does anyone have any more news on them. I am another one who is owed a product and cannot get in touch with them!!

I started contacting 3DR about my issues with them, in particular the free battery. After contacting 3DR several times, DSLRPros finally sent me a battery.

Have you had any direct contact from DSLRPROS unfortunately we purchased something slightly larger from them.

Have you had any direct contact from DSLRPROS unfortunately we purchased something slightly larger from them.
No, in fact about a month ago when I was going back and forth about my battery, they called and left a voicemail on my phone. I tried calling them back and got no answer.

At least you got a voicemail. I think it might be time for us to attempt to take this further, have tried all the emails I have, and all the numbers that I can find from them and have not had an answer from them in a few weeks. This is after we ordered and paid for a Titan nearly 6 months ago!

At least you got a voicemail. I think it might be time for us to attempt to take this further, have tried all the emails I have, and all the numbers that I can find from them and have not had an answer from them in a few weeks. This is after we ordered and paid for a Titan nearly 6 months ago!
That's not good.

I know that these guys have come up a few times (recently not for anything good) does anyone have any more news on them. I am another one who is owed a product and cannot get in touch with them!!
I was planning to buy a drone through them and lease it, but delayed. Leasing company rep said DSLR was purchased and was being reorganized. Have not had any contact with the company for about a month.

Can you go through your card issuer and get the funds back that way? Or whoever you paid through?

We are looking into options at the moment, the last contact we had was a bit over 2 weeks ago via email as the phone numbers go to hold after 15 min. Unit was to be shipped "shortly" and delays were due to change of company ownership. Still hopeful that maybe they will come thru, but the complete lack of communication is our concern. Not sure what (if any) government agency that we could contact to see what our options are. I would be interested to know if anyone that ordered a Titan ever got one.

We are looking into options at the moment, the last contact we had was a bit over 2 weeks ago via email as the phone numbers go to hold after 15 min. Unit was to be shipped "shortly" and delays were due to change of company ownership. Still hopeful that maybe they will come thru, but the complete lack of communication is our concern. Not sure what (if any) government agency that we could contact to see what our options are. I would be interested to know if anyone that ordered a Titan ever got one.

All you have to do is call your credit card company and file a charge back with them. I'm assuming it was a "card not present" online transaction? If so, they should immediately credit your card as well as pull the money directly from the DSLRPROS merchant account. They would then have to prove their case to get the charge back reversed. The longer you wait the more likely you won't get your money back as the new owner will have their own merchant account and the previous owner may file for bankruptcy protection locking you out of a refund. The new owner legally wouldn't be liable to reimburse you. Any establishment that isn't answering the phone or returning emails is obviously tanking. Do a charge back ASAP and take your business elsewhere.

Did you try reaching them at their new number? (323) 664-4961

Yes we have tried all the numbers with no joy, A case of hope for the best prepare for the worst. And we did bank transfer not card. Something to remember for next time. But thanks for the advice.

On a lighter note anyone know where to get something like the Titan.;)

All you have to do is call your credit card company and file a charge back with them. I'm assuming it was a "card not present" online transaction? If so, they should immediately credit your card as well as pull the money directly from the DSLRPROS merchant account. They would then have to prove their case to get the charge back reversed. The longer you wait the more likely you won't get your money back as the new owner will have their own merchant account and the previous owner may file for bankruptcy protection locking you out of a refund. The new owner legally wouldn't be liable to reimburse you. Any establishment that isn't answering the phone or returning emails is obviously tanking. Do a charge back ASAP and take your business elsewhere.

Did you try reaching them at their new number? (323) 664-4961
i just tried this number and got a recording saying somthing about sending e mails to them.
great way to run a business.

I did a dispute through Paypal and won it, full refund for my Solo w/gimbal. Also followed up with a BBB complaint to which they never responded... not good for them. I wouldn't give them or 3DR a dime.

Yes we have tried all the numbers with no joy, A case of hope for the best prepare for the worst. And we did bank transfer not card. Something to remember for next time. But thanks for the advice.

On a lighter note anyone know where to get something like the Titan.;)

Bummer man. That's a lot of money. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to post an email I received today from DSLRPros in regards to their refund process. Looks like they are beginning to make some headway....
(this is my first post so if I did this wrong someone please let me know)

image.jpg

Reactions: Acroduster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig