Drone six months old, just starting to walk...with a wobble now and then

Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
I have had my Drone for 6 months and managed to get off the ground and fly around a bit. Roughed up a few props. Wow having a drone just adds such an amazing perspective as part of your tool bag. So I think I am ready for the next step = 4k and a good rectilinear lens. Only after you look at the footage you think “should have done this or that” why didnt I get that shot etc...big head spin. Some clips I shot as part of my learning curve
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video dude. I just wondered if the 3DR solo has some type of attachment for tracking devices. Cause it would be really cool if it did.

Nice video dude. I just wondered if the 3DR solo has some type of attachment for tracking devices. Cause it would be really cool if it did.
try searching on the internet if they tailor any custom-made attachments to 3dr solo. and regarding to the tracking device you mentioned, attachments may vary to the size and especially the weight of the device you would attach to which would be a concern to the drone's performance

try searching on the internet if they tailor any custom-made attachments to 3dr solo. and regarding to the tracking device you mentioned, attachments may vary to the size and especially the weight of the device you would attach to which would be a concern to the drone's performance
I just searched on the internet about a tracking device that's suitable for drones and it looks like trackimo is the leading gps tracking device for drones.

I just searched on the internet about a tracking device that's suitable for drones and it looks like trackimo is the leading gps tracking device for drones.
i've been looking for a gps device tracker for a while and spotted this. what is this trackimo? what are its specs?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl