Drone footage of that sporting event went better than expected

I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) the event he and his brother shot in Brooklyn.

Side note; I watched a Phantom 4 go into the water near the Halona blowhole last night; the guy was filming a bike trek. No 333, no care about any of it. When I asked about his work, he told me "The FAA in Hawaii doesn't care about drones." :)
Just about any law enforcement in Hawaii is complaint driven. So, no complaints no problem. But he doesn't know what he's going about with regards to the FAA in Hawaii. You can fly in safe places with no one giving a rat's ass about a 333, but no real job will want to assume the liability of working with a non compliant vendor.
Hey, you leave us, or are you still on our rock?

The organizers absolutely loved the footage that we captured.

They have us locked in for next year for the same event.

They also want to fly us to Europe to film their other events in the series this summer.

This was off of a blind email after seeing they did not have any drone coverage listed on their event website.

This organization is big enough and has relationships with all the permitting parties that they will probably be able to deal with the access issues for us to fly without hindrance.

We will probably just show up, present the birds for inspection and then fly.

My cousin is much better than me with the footage so I will have to practice to deliver.

Heat of the moment sometimes works.
The organizers absolutely loved the footage that we captured.

They have us locked in for next year for the same event.

They also want to fly us to Europe to film their other events in the series this summer.

This was off of a blind email after seeing they did not have any drone coverage listed on their event website.

This organization is big enough and has relationships with all the permitting parties that they will probably be able to deal with the access issues for us to fly without hindrance.

We will probably just show up, present the birds for inspection and then fly.

My cousin is much better than me with the footage so I will have to practice to deliver.

Heat of the moment sometimes works.
Hi, if you would like to partner in filming an event like this, my organization has a 333 Exemption, full insurance coverage, and licensed full scale pilots. If you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. I would also be happy to advise you on any current FAA regulations that you would need to know when considering filming at this type of event.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig