Droid planner problem

Reaction score
I have an IRIS but no one posts over there so I thought I would ask here. When I plan a mission in droid planner and send it, it accepts it. But when I try and fly it, it flys an old mission. I can't seem to get rid of that mission or make it fly a new one. Newbie problem i'm sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: erikgraham
Sorry, but there don't appear to be too many Iris owners here either.
Is this a new problem?

Hopefully somebody will post up something helpful.:)

Thanks. No not too many owners which is why I posted over here. Thanks.

I have an IRIS but no one posts over there so I thought I would ask here. When I plan a mission in droid planner and send it, it accepts it. But when I try and fly it, it flys an old mission. I can't seem to get rid of that mission or make it fly a new one. Newbie problem i'm sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Well for one, you should use Tower. Tower is the most up to date version DroidPlanner. It's the exact same software. They just changed the name (about a year ago).

Anyway, once you upgrade to Tower, which requires the 3DR Services app (the first time you run Tower it will prompt you if you don't have 3Dr services installed yet).

Of course you should make sure your Iris is up to date.

Anyway, with that out of the way, the first thing you should do is upload a simple mission to the Iris. Then clear the mission on Tower. Next, download the mission from the Iris to Tower. You should see the new mission you created back in Tower now. If you've updated all your software on the Iris and you are using Tower... and you can't complete the simple test above, then call 3DR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdeeno