DIY: DBSMODS ITELITE ITE-DBS02 Mount

I am getting a NORTON Antivirus ALERT for a Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 19 for the link below... The page won't open and is blocked... What's up with that? The server for the website is in Singapore.

Wow, that is impressive. I wonder if amps are a requirement to get the types of results I was expecting. CPurdue, would you say that doubling up on 2000mw amps is a bit overkill for the limitations Solo's battery life has?

I was taking a look at Sunhan's website and came across this wifi booster:
WiFi Signal Booster 1000mW 2.4 GHz 2T2R / 300Mbps

Has anyone used this with their Solo?

I was looking at that website yesterday with my iPad- no warnings then. Maybe I've been hacked and don't know it?!?!

I upgraded the wifi cards and did the mod for the wifi file

~z3r01~

I am getting a NORTON Antivirus ALERT for a Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 19 for the link below... The page won't open and is blocked... What's up with that? The server for the website is in Singapore.

If you're getting an error from Norton I think it's safe to stay away from the site altogether

Here is a link to the same device on Amazon (the description is better at this URL than the link where I purchased it)

And here is the link on Amazon where I actually purchased it from

Due to rain in my area, I haven't been able to do a comparison between the two different antennas yet. However, I did take the time to follow the steps in the following 3drpilots.com tutorial by Ian :

Video - Software mod to increase radio range - hostapd.conf

Using the AirPort Utility app for iOS I was able to determine that there are first of all a LOT of WIFI signals in my neighborhood. Secondly, the channel that Solo is selecting after the modification is 8. Testing out the RSSI in my backyard again I was able to compare with last night. I was about to get around -26 to -27dB from 15m away. This is about a 3-4dB improvement from last night. Due to the high WIFI traffic in this area I am not sure if the performance increase is due to the WIFI mod I did or just a difference in WIFI interference during the two separate times of day I tested the signal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig