DBSMODs antenna testing... 2.5miles so far!

If you are talking about my set up then mine is a Phantom 3 antenna from DBS Mods
I am taking about the antenna used in the first post, and what I thought this thread was about??? How can this be so confusing???

I am taking about the antenna used in the first post, and what I thought this thread was about??? How can this be so confusing???

He answered you correctly. Its a DBS mods antenna for the Phantom 3. But will a little work can be used on the Solo just fine. DBS does not currently offer a model for direct fit with Solo. Just needs a little work.

I am taking about the antenna used in the first post, and what I thought this thread was about???

Well how about you hit the damn reply button so we know what the hell and who the hell to talking to!!!!

He answered you correctly. Its a DBS mods antenna for the Phantom 3. But will a little work can be used on the Solo just fine. DBS does not currently offer a model for direct fit with Solo. Just needs a little work.
Thanks, I get it now.
Well how about you hit the damn reply button so we know what the hell and who the hell to talking to!!!!
From what I can tell, I always quote the person I am talking to. If I don't quote anyone, I obviously address the entire thread...

Allow me to retort:

Someone makes an antenna for a Phantom 3, does some testing with it and decides to post those tests on a non Phantom 3 forum, just because the antenna might work one day with a Solo???

Genius.

P.s. Unsubscribed.

I have the Phantom DBS antenna. I have had it out to almost 2 miles and then brought it back because I wanted to make sure i had enough juice. I was going into a decent headwind. Turned around with 56% left. Landed with 32%. Just did it this morning.
11011001_1159216994093634_364946018755966033_n.jpg

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea